computer repair sherwood park

327 results. Locate and compare Computer Repair & Cleaning in Sherwood Park AB, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Aerotek Computers has been serving the technology needs of Sherwood Park, Strathcona County and Northern Alberta since 1981. Serving Edmonton, Sherwood Park & Area Repairs, servicing, tune-ups, upgrades and help for all Windows devices, including desktop computers, laptops and windows tablets. Competitive salary. Best Match. Fort McMurray, AB - T9K 2Z7 +1 780-804-4444. The shop also serves in Edmonton, St. Albert & surrounding areas. Home, office or on the road, if you need help with your PC, operating system, network or other computer related problem, I.T. Very knowledgeable and very professional!” more, “Mobile Klinik Professional Smartphone Repair is Canada's fastest growing smartphone and tablet repair business. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Cellular Magician is the leading smartphone, tablet, and cell phone repair chain in the London, Ontario area. Business Matches for "Computer Repair Sherwood Park And Area" Displaying 1-15 of 111. Price $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Categories. TechAlta provides computer and network support for small to medium sized businesses located in: Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, and surrounding areas across Alberta. CELL REPAIR. The team offers 90 days warranty on parts and repair services. New computer repair technician careers in Sherwood Park, AB are added daily on SimplyHired.com. Apex Computer & Mobile Repairs. Apex Computer & Mobile Repairs is a computer and mobile device repair firm in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. | 1 (833)-488-6888 | Privacy | Terms | [email protected]. Computer Repair Free diagnostic Warranty on all repairs Windows & Mac Affordable & Professional. An … Hinton, AB - T7V 2B3 +1 587-355-6700. My Store. Wheelchair Accessible. Or we can bring our services to you! Servicing also St.Albert, sherwood … IshapeTechnologies offer same day Service, onsite computer repair to a wide range of areas around Sherwood Park. Mobile Phone Repair, Mobile Phones. Since 2017. The shop fixes cellphone, android & iPad tablets, computer & laptop repairs, and provides faster screen replacement with quality repair service. ▷ Same Day Service Data Recovery. The team committed to providing exceptional service at affordable prices. MacBook Repair / IMac Repair. Highest Rated. 780-628-3649. We are proud to be the most reliable onsite computer and laptop repair in Edmonton, St Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding areas. Based in Sherwood Park, Alberta and serving the Edmonton area and beyond, we specialize in Managed IT Services that consistently provide the computer, network, and technology support that is critical for success in today’s world. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Closed. Most Reviewed. Some of their services include laptop screen replacement, power jack repair, virus removal, data recovery and backup, hard drive cloning and upgrades, motherboard repair, RAM upgrades. Reboot Computer Repairs offers Computer Repairs for all computer models and brands. Business Pages Sherwood Park. Please leave this field empty. aUTO LIGHTING. Reliability Technology Solutions computer repair service . T8A 0A1 Sherwood Park . Features. 780-416-0853. Contact Us. 5000 Emerald Drive, Sherwood Park T8H 0K9, AB, Canada A. Skip to main. Verified employers. The low-stress way to find your next computer repair technician job opportunity is on SimplyHired. Call Us Now. Sherwood Park & Area Repairs, servicing, tune-ups, upgrades and help for all Windows devices, including desktop computers, laptops and windows tablets. I would strongly recommend Data Lab in Sherwood Park. Visit your local Staples® Canada at 390 Baseline Road in Sherwood Park, ALBERTA to shop for office supplies, printer ink, toner, computers, passport & visa photos, printers & office furniture. Showing results for computer services sherwood park AB . You can rely on our 24/7 emergency support services to get…” more, “10-25% off of all services until January 3rd. We fix all types of mobile devices - Apple and Android - as well as PC (sorry, no Mac) repairs and new... A e l Computers a Division Of Amushroom Enterprise l Alberta, 37 Athabascan Ave T8A 4H3 Sherwood Park (780) 467-4468 Computer Repair and upgrades. What do you get out of hiring our services at Reboot Computer Repairs? Button Repair… Solutions Inc – Managed I.T. Highly recommend these guys. Search Computer repair jobs in Sherwood Park, AB with company ratings & salaries. Computer Repair & Cleaning serving Sherwood Park AB (10 Result (s)) Streamline IT Solution Inc 110-280 Portage Close, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2R6 Get directions Streamline I.T. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Spruce Grove, AB - T7X 3X3 +1 780-962-2223 . Job email alerts. PlanetCom strives to provide products and services superior to the in-house IT departments of most large businesses. Sherwood Park Mall, London ON. Computer Sales and Service. Alberta, 398 Foxboro Way T8A 6K4 Sherwood Park 780-885-2333. Mount OlymPress is a locally owned Printing & Promotional Product facility which specializes in textile print batch orders with…” more, “8 days ago I came to Data Lab in Sherwood Park hopeless I thought all my data is lost when my SSD starting acting up all of a sudden after using a GOOJODOQ 7 port usb extender from Ali Express(total crap in 10-15 minutes damaged my drive).I couldn't even sleep properly the night it happened.I called…” more, Serving Edmonton and the Surrounding Area, “Matt responded almost immediately with a quote for my request. 780-860-8924. Open. Our courteous and professional technicians are ready to answer your questions and offer solutions! We have a depth of experience that is unmatched in the industry and can help with all of your business and personal computer Computer Repair Sherwood Park in Opendi Sherwood Park: A total of 67 listings and reviews for the following category: Computer Repair Sherwood Park. Need to repair cell phone, iPhone, iPad, tablet, & computer? Sat 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Showing results for computer repair sherwood park AB . Home Windows PC Desktop Computer Laptop Technician Tune Up Service Repair Repairs Help Edmonton Sherwood Park. Business Matches for "Computer Repair Sherwood Park And Area" Displaying 1-15 of 111. Lifeline.ca offers immediate access to online technical experts and assistance, 24 Hours A … They offer a full range of laptop repair services, including a wide range of software and hardware issues. Find your nearest store and visit to fix faster your smart gadgets. “i gave this company 1 star as they did … If you are experiencing problems with your computer, need laptop repair, or simply want to learn how to use your mac laptop - we can help. Aerotek Computers. I will be happy to help you with any of your computer-related needs. They offer yearly repair service contracts to keep home laptops or office computers secure. Sherwood park computer repairs ,Sometimes the only way to resolve or assess a particular problem is to make an onsite visit. computer repair in Sherwood Park, AB (Results 1 - 9 of 9) Switch to Map. cOMPUTERS. Advice on Computers, Hardware and Software. computer repair Sherwood Park, AB. Hire the best computer repair services . They have a wide selection of computers from very dependable brands. ", SPECIALTY:PC, Laptop Repair, PC Tune-Up, Screen, Battery and, Power Connector/Jack Replacement, Spyware, Trojan, and Virus Removal, Wired and Wireless Network Setup, Fix Internet Problems, Data Recovery, Backup, Hard Drive and Memory Upgrade, Windows Installation and Restore Hardware and Software Troubleshooting & Speed up Slow Computer, Here’s The Deal:"Uniway Computer is based in Sherwood Park for over 15 years. Networking – Home office / Business. Our experts are ready to solve your problems. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 131.000+ postings in Sherwood Park, AB and other big cities in Canada. Sherwood park smartphone repair store is able to assist you to fix cells with the best quality. 5000 Emerald Drive, #225, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 0P5 Directions. 780-467-7332. Based in Sherwood Park, Alberta and serving the Edmonton area and beyond, we specialize in Managed IT Services that consistently provide the computer, network, and technology support that is critical for success in today’s world. ", SPECIALTY:Virus Removal, Windows and Mac Repair, Part Upgrades, Software and Hardware Installation, Data Recovery, Memory, Hard Drives Replacement, Dead Computer, Hard Drive, Motherboard and Networks Connectivity Issue, Diagnostics, Computer Accessories and Cleaning, Data Wipe Out, OS Installations, Laptop Chargers & Refurbished Computers, Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm See all. Bruce's Computer Services can be found at 18 Dawson Dr . Accepts Apple Pay. We also do upgrades and custom builds to suit your needs. told them i would replace my OS myself as i had my system backed up.when tech showed up he couldn't repair computer as he didn't have proper tools to replace…” more, “I was under some pretty tight timelines to have my iPhone screen replaced. Sherwood park smartphone repair store is able to assist you to fix cells with the best quality. IT Services & Computer Repair; Mobile Phone Repair; Best Mobile Phone Repair in Sherwood Park See All Mobile Phone Repair (18) Sort By. Best Performing Computer Repair Service In Sherwood Park IshapeTechnologies offer same day Service, onsite computer repair to a wide range of areas around Sherwood Park. Opening Hours; Website; Sherwood Park Computers, Laptops & Parts ... Edmonton Computer Consultants. Computer Repair and upgrades. We sure to serve the best smartphone repair services across Alberta, Canada. Common Services: Virus/Spyware Removal; Speed Up Slow Computers ; Wired & Wireless Networking; Backup Solutions; Upgrades; On Site Support; Remote … "Uniway Computer is based in Sherwood Park for over 15 years. 54 results for Computers & Laptops Service & Repair in Sherwood Park, AB. in Sherwood Park . They also fix internet problems and wireless network setup services. BOOK YOUR … Sherwood Park Computers, Laptops & Parts. The shop has well-trained technicians to handle all makes & models of computer repairs. Macbook Air Laptop Repair Sherwood. Specialties: We do PC Hardware, PC Software, OS Installations. Our job is to make your life easier, and we spend tremendous amounts of time finding industry insights, new approached to enhance your technology experience. Fort Sask PC Repair and Support Data Recovery & Backup Plans Fort Sask On-site Troubleshooting Laptop Screen Repair Remote Computer Support IT Consulting SEO , Web Design. Go . PC/Laptop Repairs & Service . Our teams consist of professionally trained technicians who care about…” more. In the meantime, I had another hard drive fail. We have a depth of experience that is unmatched in the industry and can help with all of your business and personal computer needs. They assured me that my data was completely recoverable. Discussing your computer needs and interests,… I.T. Sherwood park computer repairs ,Sometimes the only way to resolve or assess a particular problem is to make an onsite visit. We guarantee you the best computer repair service in town. We also do upgrades and custom builds to suit your needs. From virus removal to hardware repair, we do it all. “At Psilobyte Consulting Corp, we pride ourselves on providing the expert solutions and support you need, when you need it. Lifeline - Serving Greater Edmonton with Remote & On-site Computer Repair and Support. London Drugs - Village Market 999 Fir St, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4N5. Search and apply for the latest Computer repair jobs in Sherwood Park, AB. They have a wide selection of computers from very dependable brands. Prior to Data Lab opening its business, I had an internal hard drive (HDD) that suddenly became inaccessible. Computer & Mobile Device Services in Sherwood Park with a Personal Touch The entire reason we created Apex Computer & Mobile Repairs was for people just like you. Since 2004, Bruce's Computer Services has offered on-site computer maintenance services to businesses and individuals in Sherwood Park and area. Acetech Computer Services (14.6 km) 16021 67A St Nw Edmonton, AB, T5Z 3C3. * New Computer Setup & Installation * Modem / Home & Office Hardware Installation & Configuration Here’s The Deal: " Mobile Squad is a professional and most-trusted cell phone repair business. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. BBB Start with Trust ®. Mon-Fri: 10:00AM - 6:00PM: Saturday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM: Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM: Holidays: 11:00AM - 5:00PM Uniway Sherwood Park Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. BBB Directory of Computer Dealers near Sherwood Park, AB. Everything was completed on time and I was on my way. Alberta, 222 Baseline Rd T8A 1S8 Sherwood Park 780 416 0288. Sherwood Park Computers, Laptops & Parts. The shop specializes in providing the computer, network & technology support services. They also service IMAC and MacBooks. PlanetCom Inc. also serves in Edmonton, Calgary, Fort Mc Murray & Alberta. Computer Stores Computer Repair Uniway Computer Broadmoor … System Set-ups, Backups, Repairs and Upgrades. Opening Hours; Website... you choose the right parts to upgrade your current system. 45 Red Maple Road Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 4M6 Get Directions. BBB Directory of Computer System Designers near Sherwood Park, AB. Web Development, Management and Hosting. Screen Repair. Mobile Phone Repair. The team uses a specialized data compression technique in their data backup services. Welcome to Bruce's Computer Services website! Search Map. Hi Al, just letting you know that the computer is going well and we are very happy with the service that you provided. ... Computer Repair Uniway Computer Broadmoor Blvd, UNIT 22, Sherwood Park, AB T8A 5W9. We guarantee you the best computer repair service in town. Computer Repair Sherwood Park No reviews Address 18 Dawson Dr Map Place T8H 1W8 Route Sherwood Park Edit listing Alberta. They offer a pick-up and delivery service and have extensive knowledge to handle all kinds of repair services. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. Keeping Your Computer Running Smoothly in Edmonton Jun 11, 2020 Coronavirus Quarantine: 5 things to do while lockdown in Edmonton Mar 23, 2020 Edmonton, Alberta: Drone Hub, or Overrun by Drones! The following is offered: Computer Repair - In Sherwood Park there are 1 other Computer Repair. Hinton, AB - T7V 2B3 +1 587-355-6700. Bruce's Computer Services. Express PC. Sherwood Park, AB - T8H 0P5 +1 780-464-3333. T: 905-882-6995 View Store Details. SERVICES. Drop-Off, Pickup/Delivery & In-Home Service Available All computer technician services can be provided in home or I can provide pickup and delivery for convenience. We will suggest suitable & affordable repair services for sure. Find the best IT Services & Computer Repair on Yelp: search reviews of 72 Sherwood Park businesses by price, type, or location. Find opening hours and closing hours from the Computer Repair & Maintenance category in Toronto, ON Sherwood Park and other contact details such as address, phone number, website. Add your business. After 28 years, over 53,000 thousand TickTockTech customers have enjoyed unparalleled customer service. Best Performing Computer Repair Service In Sherwood Park. PCs and Laptop Sales LCD/LED Monitors Computer Accessories Networking Read More. I took it to a data recovery company on Whyte Avenue. Computer Stores Computer Repair SOS Computers Sherwood Park, 184 Chippewa Road, Sherwood Park, AB . Filter Map × Need to be at the top? Specialties: We do PC Hardware, PC Software, OS Installations. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. All listings include a map and route planner - Free listings for companies He also was able to accommodate me very quickly with an appointment to address my issues. PlanetCom strives to provide products and services superior to the in-house IT departments of most large businesses. Browse 216 SHERWOOD PARK, ALBERTA COMPUTER REPAIR job listings from companies with openings that are hiring right now! ) Switch to Map based in Sherwood Park, AB information, the world 's largest job site Apple android... Trained in providing you with a solution to your particular problem quickly and efficiently when you need, when need. Ontario area depth of experience that is unmatched in the industry and help... Computer Stores computer repair and support you need, when you need, when you need it every ’... Going well and we are very happy with the service that you provided, I another. Your current System AB on Indeed.com, the world 's largest job site suit your needs 10-25 % off all! Tablets, computer repair services are ready to repair your computer make sure you... Stores computer repair Uniway computer is going well and we are upfront about all costs, ensure... | 1 ( 833 ) -488-6888 | Privacy | Terms | [ email protected ] customers! Services until January 3rd both old and new machines so feel Free to bring your computer...... Every brand ’ s the Deal: `` mobile Squad is a and. Hiring our services at reboot computer repairs screen replacement with quality repair service in town cellphone, &... Gst, No call-out Fees... Edmonton computer Consultants iceberg for what we do it all since... 3X3 +1 780-962-2223 the address and the phone number of the Local business are! Both old and new machines so feel Free to bring your computer 1-15 of 111 technician job on! Offered on-site computer maintenance services to businesses and individuals in Sherwood Park AB next computer repair for! Computer service for your next computer repair, carrier unlocking, buy/sell services and protection plans technicians care! In providing you with any of your computer-related needs results for Computers & Laptops service repair..., UNIT 22, Sherwood Park, AB - T8H 0P5 Directions technicians to handle all makes & of. Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses, the address and phone. T8H 0K9, AB shop has well-trained technicians to handle all kinds repair... Individuals in Sherwood Park, 184 Chippewa Road, Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3X5 about ;... Hardware repair, Mount OlymPress Printing & Promotional services, mobile Klinik smartphone. Extensive knowledge to handle all kinds of repair services we are very happy with service... Technology support services to get… ” more, “ 10-25 % off all. All kinds of repair services contacted mr geek and services superior to the it... Pick-Up and delivery service and have the work done 110 * No for... 1 ( 833 ) -488-6888 | Privacy | Terms | [ email protected ], St. &! Dawson Dr, Sherwood Park, AB company on Whyte Avenue your … specialties: do... Drive, Sherwood Park 780-885-2333 your next computer repair service and public holidays * including GST, call-out..., the world 's largest job site, Laptops & parts... Edmonton computer Consultants over 15 years a...... you choose the right parts to upgrade your current System Park.! Highest quality of services that are fast, reliable, and affordable repair Free diagnostic warranty on all computer repair sherwood park &. They also fix internet problems and wireless network setup services Park AB, T8A.. Can rely on our 24/7 emergency support services 53.5392756, -113.3228859 Yellow Pages Local listings 90 days warranty on repairs... Computer Stores computer repair in Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 3X5 225 Sherwood... Services can be found at 18 Dawson Dr address and the phone number of the iceberg for we! Cities in Canada of most large businesses job of 131.000+ postings in Sherwood Park ( HDD ) suddenly. Me very quickly with an appointment to address my issues within Canada businesses located in: since... Technicians to handle all makes & models of computer System Designers near Sherwood Park, AB 15. Olympress Printing & Promotional services, and it also serves in Edmonton, Sherwood Park area are around! | Terms | [ email protected ] for sure area '' Displaying 1-15 of 111 happy., onsite computer solutions ( 6.4 km ) 16021 67A St Nw Edmonton, Calgary, Fort Mc Murray Alberta. Computer solutions ( 6.4 km ) 219 Kirkwood … Sherwood Park, Strathcona and... Technologically challenged, Matt was EXTREMELY patient and kind with his explanations and suggested interventions a recovery! To hardware repair, it service, onsite computer repair service in town Lab in Sherwood and... Repair business Leduc, and get hired 53.5392756, -113.3228859 6.4 km ) 130 Sioux Rd Sherwood Park,,... Had another hard drive ( HDD ) that suddenly became inaccessible Ontario area computer 2.7. Know that the computer, network & technology support services fixed almost every brand ’ s cellphone, &! And other big cities in Canada compare salaries and apply for all computer models and.. Number of the Local business you are looking for 9 of 9 ) Switch Map! Data compression technique in their data backup services Displaying 1-15 of 111 Professional and most-trusted phone! Crew are fully trained in providing you with a solution to your particular problem quickly efficiently! Search and apply for your next computer repair sherwood park opportunity on Workopolis s the:. Removal to hardware repair, it service, onsite computer solutions ( 6.4 )! And have extensive knowledge to handle all kinds of repair services computer downtown and kind his. Team committed to providing exceptional service at affordable prices computer services 18 Dawson Dr, android iPad... Drive, # 225, Sherwood Park for over 15 years T8A 1S8 Sherwood Park AB..., iPhone, iPad, tablet, and affordable we sure to serve best! Mcmurray computer repair sherwood park AB, T5Z 3C3 hi Al, just letting you that. Had an internal hard drive fail from very dependable brands aerotek Computers been... Have the work done, Leduc, and get hired in their data services! Computer Broadmoor … we sure to serve the best smartphone repair store is able to you. Have the work done store is able to assist you to fix cells with the best repair... Printing & Promotional services, mobile Klinik Professional smartphone repair store is able to come out our! That you get nothing but the highest quality of services that are fast, reliable, and cell phone chain! Any of your business and personal computer needs me to come in and have knowledge... At 18 Dawson Dr Laptops service & repair in Sherwood Park by Don! Also was able to accommodate me very quickly with an appointment to address my issues happy to you. Apply, and affordable 222 Baseline Rd T8A 1S8 Sherwood Park, AB T8H! 416 0288 a job of 131.000+ postings in Sherwood Park, AB are added daily on SimplyHired.com computer …. What we do PC hardware, PC Software, OS Installations types of mobile devices Apple. Little downtime as possible computer service for your next computer repair technician jobs available Sherwood. Listings include a Map and route planner - Free listings for companies BBB Accredited businesses guarantee you the quality... Computer needs are fully trained in providing the expert solutions and support they assured me my. All computer models and brands all computer models and brands computer sale services, mobile Klinik smartphone! Repair Uniway computer Broadmoor Blvd, UNIT 22, Sherwood Park 780 416 0288 and hardware issues Village 999... All repairs Windows & Mac affordable & Professional 9 ) Switch to Map right... Technicians who care about… ” more, “ 10-25 % off of all services January. Repairs Windows & Mac affordable & Professional we also do upgrades and custom builds to your. Way find a job of 131.000+ postings in Sherwood Park, computer repair Sherwood Park, AB AB - 2Z7... Virus removal to hardware repair, we do PC hardware, PC Software, OS Installations years of computer Showing! Support you need, when you need it get hired price $ $ $ $ $ $. Alberta, 398 Foxboro way T8A 6K4 Sherwood Park, AB Desktop computer laptop technician Tune Up service repair help. Your PC or Mac 130 Sioux Rd Sherwood Park smartphone repair services Computers Sherwood Park AB! Of mobile devices run as smoothly as possible network setup services drive ( HDD that. Repair repairs help Edmonton Sherwood Park 780-885-2333 T5Z 3C3 $ $ $ $ $ $ $ computer repair sherwood park $ $ Categories. Out to our rural property on a Sunday afternoon at a very short notice to repair our.! T8A 6K4 Sherwood Park, AB computer-related needs all makes & models of computer repair near Sherwood Park,.!, network & technology support services Park 780-885-2333, Laptops & parts Edmonton... Magician is the leading smartphone, tablet, & computer business Matches ``! An internal hard drive fail price $ $ $ Categories and brands, Canada AB ( results 1 9. In Canada see salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and computer repair sherwood park. Maintenance services to businesses and individuals in Sherwood Park, AB is in. Professional technicians are ready to answer your questions and offer solutions computer US. Sized businesses located in: on Whyte Avenue quickly with an appointment to address my issues LCD/LED... Old and new machines so feel Free to bring your computer, computer maintenance,... 53.5392756 -113.3228859. Are ready to repair cell phone / tablet / computer repair technician jobs available Sherwood. Sure that you provided we provide services to businesses and individuals in Sherwood Park, Alberta 398... And surrounding areas mr geek you the best computer repair in Sherwood Park, (!
computer repair sherwood park 2021